Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm so looking forward to the summer in Cambridge!  There are a ton of farmers markets that start up in June, and I live in a particularly good spot for them.

That being said, I do miss my apartment in the North End on occasion... that apartment has a special spot in my heart and memory :-)  I still remember vividly the first day finding and seeing that apartment.... But I think we agree this new apartment is perfect for now!

As much as the North End was fun, after a while, it wasn't convenient for my lifestyle.  Living next to Whole Foods, living next to Trader Joe's (and one with wine at that!), living near ethnic restaurants, ethnic shops... it's totally worth it!

So my plan for the summer is chock full of fruits and veggies.   And I'll try my hand at some dishes I've had my eyes on: channa masala, bread, etc etc.

Enjoying a delicious mango smoothie today.

Frozen mango, soymilk, spoon of orange juice concentrate, spoon of lemon sorbet.  Blend blend blend enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment