Friday, April 13, 2012

I was exhausted last night and was so sooo tempted to go out for dinner. But then I told myself not tobe lazy and make something nice and healthy.

But I decided to be reasonable and make something nice and healthy. I roasted some small potatos and had some delicious tofu from Whole Foods. The tofu had oil, so I can't pretend it was the healthiest thing in the world, but it was so freaking tasty that it made up for not going out. And it was a one time ish thing.

And added benefit: I have some delicious potatos for lunch today along with some organic strawberries.

And this weekend I make my chili for the annual chili contest here at work! I've been thinking about it for the last couple weeks and have an idea of the spice palate I'm planning. I want to win this year! Last year was 2nd place and I'm looking to beat that :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment