Saturday, March 24, 2012

Juice Fast day!

It's been so long since I've done a 36 hr juice fast. I used to do them more frequently when I lived in CT, but I hadn't done them as recently over the last 2 years. But I got back into juicing a couple weeks ago and am LOVING it again. It goes along so nicely with the renewed nutritious lifestyle I've embraced. So I got my lovely juicer and have been having at it...

Blah blah blah, I'm sooo focused on what I want to EAT right now! This is the hard stretch - the last hour or two before I go to sleep. When all I think about it fooood. What I'm going to eat tomorrow, what I'm going to cook, what I have in the pantry... Watching commercials about M&Ms almost made me tear up.

I did a 5 day juice fast a couple years ago, so I know I can do a measly 36 hours. My stomach doesn't know it, but I know it.

I know it's great for me and I know I'll feel amazing tomorrow - I just have to remember that! Thankfully doing it along with someone else helps with the moral support :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment