Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Being on the road for work is definitely one of my biggest challenges. Luckily going places I know well can help me avoid the pitfalls.
Is it always perfect? Of course not. Will I occasionally bend and have some amazing pizza? My sources say yes. But can I also stay mostly on track? It is decidedly so.

And I didn't even need a Magic 8 ball for those.

I have to admit, for a ready to go, quick but delicious sandwich, I definitely rely heavily on Subway. I get a 6 inch, whole wheat veggie grinder with spinach or lettuce, peppers, banana peppers, jalapeƱos, olives, pickles, cucumbers, onions and spicy brown mustard, for under $4.  It's soooo tasty, you don't even miss the meat or cheese!

Today I was inspired to try it on toasted bread - whole new level of deliciousness!

 So having that in my back pocket (figuratively... otherwise that's just gross), makes things a whole lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment